Sea Kayak Dorset Terms & Conditions
– A deposit or full payment must be paid at the time of booking.
– No contract is agreed until the deposit or full payment is received
– No trip or course will commence until full payment has been received.
– Sea Kayak Dorset recommends customers take out their own cancellation/curtailment insurance cover
– Once payment has been received the Client agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
– LATE ARRIVALS so as not to impact the experience for other customers on your trip, the Sea Kayak Dorset instructor will wait, at the arranged meeting point, a maximum of:
15 minutes from the session start time on a half-day trip
25 minutes from the session start time on a full-day trip
– Should the Client wish to cancel a booking, a refund for the following percentage of the total fee may apply on receipt of notice via email.
For a full-day or half-day trip with the following length of notice before the start of the trip: 3 weeks 100%. 2 weeks 75%. 1 week 50%. 1 week or less no refund.
For a Multi-Day Course or Camp with the following length of notice before the start of the trip: 4 weeks 100%. 3 weeks 75%. 2 weeks 50%. 2 weeks or less no refund.
– Group trips/courses require a minimum of two people to run. Where this minimum is not met, an alternative trip/course or refund will be available.
– Refunds are not available in whole or in part for missed trips due to client late arrival, illness, accident, wet weather conditions, or for any other cause outside the control of Sea Kayak Dorset .
– It is very rare that sessions have to be cancelled by Sea Kayak Dorset because of adverse weather. However, Sea Kayak Dorset reserves the right to cancel a trip/course because of adverse weather or for any other safety reason. In this instance, an alternative trip/course or full refund will be available.
– Sea Kayak Dorset does not provide insurance for any Client or third party. It is the Client’s responsibility to arrange appropriate insurance to cover any activity undertaken during a Sea Kayak Dorset session.
– On matters of safety during the session the decision of the Sea Kayak Dorset instructor is final.
– Clients should ensure they are fit and appropriately attired for physical activity in a coastal environment.
– Sea Kayak Dorset excludes all liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any injury or loss suffered during a Sea Kayak Dorset session.
– Prices are correct at the time of booking but are subject to change.
– Any complaint should be made known verbally to Sea Kayak Dorset immediately and in writing within ten days of the incident. Sea Kayak Dorset will endeavour to resolve such complaints to the satisfaction of any aggrieved party. Where no satisfactory resolution is made, a referral may be made to British Canoeing for guidance on the final resolution of the dispute.
– Sea Kayak Dorset , 54 Seymour Drive, Dartmouth, Devon TQ69GE
– Any contract between Sea Kayak Dorset and another party will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with, English law.
Site design, text, graphics, files and all other content are © Sea Kayak Dorset , all rights reserved. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission from Sea Kayak Dorset is strictly prohibited.
The information, services, products and materials available on this website, including, without limitation, text, graphics and links, are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranty. This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties. You acknowledge that Sea Kayak Dorset is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
Under no circumstances shall Sea Kayak Dorset be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products and materials available on this site.