Jump into an adventure on the Jurassic Coast
Coasteering at Portland Bill
The most adrenaline fuelled way to explore the majestic Jurassic coast. Let our experienced local instructors guide you on an adventurous journey in a truly stunning and famous location. Coasteering involves climbing, swimming , wading, caving and jumping your way along the Portland peninsular. A wet and wild experience not to be missed. Warm wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets included.
We have different routes to suit the height of tide and weather conditions. Enjoy a selection of the following highlights
- Exploring the coast from a completely unique perspective and going where others don’t
- Wildlife spotting ( plenty of birds and fingers crossed that you may spot a seal or even a dolphin!)
- Swimming, wading, and climbing along the rocky coastline in crystal clear waters
- Swimming into caves
- Adrenaline fuelled Jumps from many different cliffs and rocks
- Seeing beautiful fossils, learning local history, flora, fauna and geology.
- Trying the local free food, spaghetti seaweed!