Jump into an adventure on the Jurassic Coast
Hidden Dorset (Half Day)
Explore one of the UK’s premier Sea Kayak destinations
Coastal Discovery (Full Day)
A classic day’s Sea Kayaking. Escape the crowds on a coastline rich in wildlife.
Young Family Trips
An action-packed trip along the Dorset coast with lots of fun challenges!
Group Trips & Adventures
A perfect activity to celebrate a special occasion or event
Paddleboard Guided Trips
Master the art of Stand Up Paddleboarding
Dorset Sea Kayak INTERNATIONAL
Explore Dorset’s Stunning Coastline With A Guided Kayaking Trip!
Families, Groups and Individuals are all welcome.
All Equipment Provided & No Previous Experience Required!
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced expert, we have the perfect sea kayak for you. Explore our selection at Top of the Range Sea Kayaks to find what suits your needs best!
Full Day Vs Half Day?
Pack up your sunscreen and snacks because this is the trip you’ll never forget. Spend a whole day exploring the coast with us because we offer more time than a half-day tour so there’s nothing stopping you from going at your own pace without having to rush through it all.
09:30 to 16:30
You don’t need all day on the water to have a good time! Our 1/2-day trips let you experience some of what we do while still giving you some free time when we stop at beaches for swimming.
Morning 09:30 to 13:00
Afternoon 13:30 to 17:00
Young Family Trips… What’s The Difference?
Our Young Family Trips are designed for families with children of about the same age so you can share in their excitement and fun.
There are no hard and fast rules and if your 11-year-old is taller than mum and is usually found in the front row of his team’s rugby scrum, then feel free to book in with the adults!
Our skilled and experienced guides know all about where the best sea kayaking spots are. Join us for an exciting adventure around Dorset and see what it has to offer for its visitors!
Castletown and the surrounding Jurassic coast has UNESCO world heritage site status. ? Our kayaks are ideal for an active journey of adventure including smuggling tales, history and nature. They are perfect for getting up close to wildlife!
Gliding along in your own beautiful sea kayak.
Looking for local wildlife
Exploration, new discoveries around every bend
Share memories to last a lifetime
Relaxing on a beautiful beach and take a refreshing dip
- Learn new paddling skills and fun challenges
- Our highly qualified and experienced guides will give you an expert briefing and always be close at hand to make sure you feel confident and relaxed on the water.
- A choice of 20 top of the range Sea Kayaks, which are comfortable, stable and glide easily through the water.
- We provide you with all the other technical equipment that you’ll need including buoyancy aids and quality waterproof, breathable kayak jackets.
- Everyone gets a dry bag which goes in a watertight hatch in the kayak so you can be confident your lunch, phones, cameras will stay dry.
- We also have sun caps and neoprene straps to secure your sunglasses.
- You can leave anything you don’t want to bring with you in our secure storage.
- Photos – Our guides all carry waterproof digital cameras so you can enjoy your trip while we capture the memorable moments; we will send you a link so you can download the pictures.
We keep our group sizes small with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 people per instructor. If you are a larger group or 2 families who want to kayak together, that is no problem at all; you will simply have multiple instructors looking after you on the water. If you would like to book a group of more than 6 people just email, message or phone us and we’ll be delighted to book you in.
*Min of 2, Max of 8 per instructor.
Individuals and larger groups welcome, just get in touch if and we’ll be delighted to book you in email@example.com
What Do I Need?
If it’s a hot day all you’ll need is shorts and t-shirt! However there is plenty of dry storage in the kayaks so please also bring…
- A warm jumper and trousers (ideally not cotton (e.g. jeans) as it’s not as comfortable or warm if it gets wet)
- A pair of shoes, sandals or flip-flops that you don’t mind getting wet
- Pack lunch and drink for day trips; A snack and drink for half day trips
- We usually have a break on a beach so bring swimming gear if you’d like to go for a splash!
You don’t need a wetsuit. It’s very rare that anyone falls in the water and it’s much more comfortable to paddle in light clothing.
For trips in the early spring, late autumn and winter, please bring plenty of warm outdoor clothing (fleece jumpers etc.) and a spare set of clothing. For our winter courses and trips you can use one of our Peak UK Adventure one piece drysuits.
What Experience Do I Need?
You don’t need any experience at all, you don’t even need to be the sporty type or be able to swim. In our comfortable, stable kayaks and under the expert guidance of our coaches you will quickly relax and enjoy your trip. For those who consider themselves to be fit and adventurous there is endless possibilities for excitement; but never worry if you’re not!
Is It Easy?
YES! It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert – this water activity is incredibly fun for all types of people. With the retractable fin at the back, even beginners can keep up with the flow effortlessly. Our double kayaks also come equipped with easy-to-use rudders for those who want to stay on course without breaking a sweat.
Who Can Come On A Trip?
As well as single kayaks we also have big stable double kayaks so even children as young as 5 can join in the fun. Sea Kayaking is also a brilliant activity for larger groups with a mix of abilities.
How Do I book?
To guarantee your place, you can book online; just select your numbers of adults and children in your party, the date and hit “book”. Alternatively, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call, we’ll be happy to help book you in.
A Real Sea Kayaking Experience… Book Online Now!